Please ensure that you read our detailed Risk Disclosure in full and understand its contents prior to investing your capital.
The financial market holds high profits together with high risks. The price of your assets can go up as well as down. Therefore you can gain fast and lose fast too.
The risk disclaimer is meant to inform you of the potential financial risks of engaging in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, futures, stocks, and metals trading. These can all contain a substantial degree of risk. Before deciding to undertake such transactions with AdroFx and indeed any other firm offering similar services, you should carefully evaluate whether your financial situation is appropriate. Your trading may result in substantial or complete loss of funds and therefore should only be undertaken with risk capital. The definition of risk capital is funds that are not necessary to the survival or well being of the user.
We recommend that if you're considering trading, you should read our website carefully to obtain a clear and accurate understanding of the inherent risks. Opinions and analysis on potential expected market movements contained within our website are not to be considered necessarily precise or timely and due to the public nature of the internet, we cannot at any time guarantee the accuracy of such information.
However convenient or efficient it may be, trading online does not necessarily reduce the risks associated with trading and AdroFx does not accept any responsibility towards any customer, member, or a third party acting on such information contained on the website as to the accuracy or delay of information such as quotations, news, and charts derived from quotations.
In addition, AdroFx does not accept responsibility for any losses or lost trading opportunities deriving from interruptions in online communications or general technical problems rendering our dealing software unavailable. A physical telephone dealing desk is maintained 24 hours per day, five days a week as an alternative method of communication meant to service customers with their transactions should the online dealing software suffer any temporary interruptions, the phone trading is not available for certain account types, check the specification of the accounts on the website.
AdroFx does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients' portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that he runs a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and accepts and declares that he is willing to undertake this risk.
The Client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless he knows and understands the features risks involved for each one of the Financial Instruments.
The Client should declare that he has read, comprehends, and unreservedly accepts the following:
- Information about the previous performance of a Financial Instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which said information refers.
- Some Financial Instruments may not become immediately liquid as a result e.g. of reduced demand and the Client may not be in a position to sell them or easily obtain information on the value of these Financial Instruments or the extent of the associated risks.
- When a Financial Instrument is traded in a currency other than the currency of the Client's country of residence, any changes in the exchange rates may have a negative effect on its value, price, and performance.
- A Financial Instrument on foreign markets may entail risks different from the usual risks of the markets in the Client's country of residence. In some cases, these risks may be greater. The prospect of profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets is also affected by exchange rate fluctuations.
- A Derivative Financial Instrument (i.e. option, future, forward, swap, contract for difference) may be a non-delivery spot transaction giving an opportunity to make a profit on changes in currency rates, commodity, stock market indices or share prices called the underlying instrument.
- The value of the derivative financial instrument may be directly affected by the price of the security or any other underlying asset which is the object of the acquisition.
- The Client must not purchase a derivative financial instrument unless he is willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that there may be other risks that are not contained above.
The Client should take the risk that his trades in Financial Instruments may be or become subject to tax and/or any other duty for example because of changes in legislation or his personal circumstances. The Company does not warrant that no tax and/or any other stamp duty will be payable. The Client should be responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
If you do not understand the risks involved in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, futures, stocks, or metals trading, you shouldn't trade in them. If you need clarification you can contact customer support and AdroFx can fully explain all the risks involved.